Do Your Bit to Help the Environment
- Given the readily available account information which is now on our website, Gurranabraher Credit Union is asking members to opt out of receiving statements & other general information by post. This will help us in our bid to reduce the amount of paper we issue as an organisation.
- You can sign up for eStatements by logging into your online account and selecting Personal Services from the menu. If you would like to opt out of receiving statements by post please ensure this box is un-ticked & click Confirm.
- You can view or print a statement through your online account as.
- You can also customise your account statement communications by contacting us to:
- To receive more regular statements
- To alerts for withdrawals for text or email
- To create alerts going below a minimum balance for text or email