What is PhotoGo:
PhotoGo is a photographic competition in association with Sample Studios, which will take place in the Hollyhill/Churchfield/Gurranabraher/Shanakiel & Sundays well areas on Sunday 08th September. The work will then be curated and exhibited in both Gurranabraher Credit Union and Sample Studios on Culture Night on Friday 20th September
How will it work:
- Go to Sample Studios in Churchfield on Sunday 08th September to register.
- The competition will take place over 2 sessions; 11 – 1 and 3- 5 . choose the session that suits you
- Registration will take place at 10am for the 11 – 1 session and at 2pm for the 3 – 5 Session
- On registration you will be given a map to show the boundary of the PhotoGo event
- Entrants will have 2 hours in which to take a photo within the designated area to be submitted into the competition
- 1 photograph per person in digital format may be entered with the location of the submitted shot marked on a map
* Note: All children under the age of 18 years and vulnerable adults will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
What Happens Next:
On Friday 20th September (Culture Night), the photos will be exhibited in Gurranabraher Credit Union, Bakers Road where the opening reception will take place and the prize-winners announced.
A duplicate exhibition will be held at Sample-Studios.
The GCU exhibition will continue for 2 weeks.
The photographs from the exhibition will be available for purchase in aid of ARC Cancer Support House.
If you want more information please complete the from below