Gurranabraher Credit Union Ltd
Gurranabraher Credit Union are a large Credit Union operating on the north side of Cork City, with €98m in assets and 15,000 members, served by 2 offices and 23 staff.
Gurranabraher Credit Union are currently seeking casual staff to work at weekends and holiday periods.
Member Service Officer
The Credit Union Operations Manager
Role and responsibilities:
- Dealing with members at the front counter;
- Processing transactions on the Credit Union system at the front counter;
- Handling cash transactions and balancing your cash position;
- Dealing with electronic and on-line payments;
- Carrying out office administration tasks.
- Have or be studying for a third level qualification;
- Very strong numeric skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Very strong communication and inter-personal skills;
- Excellent IT skills required.
Submit CV’s by email to the Operations Manager Ursula O’Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org.