Freedom Everyday Account
It makes sense
Who can apply for a Freedom Everyday Account?
The Online Freedom Account for all members and new members within the common bond.
There are times in life when you need to borrow. When something unexpected happens and you need a loan in a hurry. If you are in receipt of social welfare, you may think that you have no other option than to turn to a moneylender. But there is another option, Gurranabraher Credit Union, who have introduced a new loan scheme, aimed specifically at those in receipt of social welfare.
Say goodbye to expensive loans from moneylenders and say hello to a lower cost loan at a maximum of 12% (12.68% APR).
Freedom Everyday Account:
- No account maintenance and transaction fees.
- Set up a regular payment into your Freedom Everyday Account to help with the cost of a “rainy day”
- Some Social Welfare payments can be paid directly into your Freedom Everyday Account
- Create PayPal account to connect to your Freedom Everyday Account to help with online shopping
- Access to a low cost loan (based on your savings), if you need it
- Free Online access to your account through CUOnline
- Free access to mobile banking through CUAnywhere
- Maximum loan of €2,000 over 2 years
- Social Welfare payment must be paid directly into your Freedom Everyday Account
- Freedom Everyday Loan must be separate from any other loans in the Credit Union
- Guarantor may be required