Freedom Road Loan
Live life on the road.
Live life on the road and bring all of your home comforts with you when you explore the world in a motorhome or campervan. Or maybe you want that perfect Mobile Home location looking out over the ocean. Whether your dream is to travel around Ireland with loved ones, to explore the French countryside or anything in between, it’s all possible with a Freedom Road Loan from Gurranabraher Credit Union
How does the Freedom Road Loan Work?
If you’re accepted for your loan, buying a motorhome, campervan or mobile home is simple:
- Find the model you love;
- We can pay the Dealer directly (usually within 2 working days of your loan being accepted)
- Then, all that’s left is to hit the road
Freedom Road Loan Details
- Camper-van & Motor-home Loans range from €10,000 to €40,000 for a term of 2 to 7 years
- Loan rate of 7.5% APR Variable
- Easy to complete the online application process
- Instant decision
- Fixed monthly repayments, and if it suits you can make additional payments over the term with no penalty
- Life Assurance is provided on your Loan at no direct cost to you (Certain limits and T&C’s apply)
- No arrangement fees
- No Hidden fees
- Typical Finance Example: Loan of €40,000.00. 60 monthly payments of €796.79. APR 7.5%. Total Cost of Credit €7803.96. Finance is provided by way of a personal loan and subject to Gurranabraher Credit Union lending criteria
Freedom Road Loan Conditions
- Gurranabraher Credit Union will pay supplier directly
- Repayments must be made by Direct Debit
- Satisfactory Credit History
Not a Member of Gurranabraher Credit Union…… No Problem
You can join online at www.gcul.ie/Join-Now/, get immediate membership*** and apply for a loan straight after.
- You must provide the following:
Proof of ID – Driving License or Passport
Proof of Address – A Utility Bill in your name dated within the last 3 months
Proof of PPS – A copy of your Public Services Card or official letter with you PPS number
- If you are looking to borrow immediately after joining you may be asked to provide proof of savings history elsewhere
- Membership is available to people who live or work in the region of our common bond.