Gurranabraher Credit Union understand that our members need different things at different stages in the education journey. This is why we have introduced the Freedom Student Account to help manage banking in college while having access to discounted loan.
Who can apply for a Freedom Student Account ?
The Freedom Student Account is available to any Gurranabraher Credit Union member enrolling or currently enrolled in any full time or part time 3rd Level educational course. Course must have a minimum duration of one academic year.
Freedom Student Account Benefits:
- Ability to receive SUSI Grant directly into your Freedom Student Account
- Set up regular or one off payments from your Freedom Student Account for College Fees, Accommodation etc
- No Account maintenance and transaction fees
- Students can apply for reduced rate loans with a flexible term
- Free Online and mobile access to your Freedom Student Account
For more information on how we can help all your need to do is contact is
In Person – Call in to our Bakers Road or Knocknaheeny Offices
Online – Log in to our website
Phone – Call us on 021 4303394 or click here for a call back