Gurranabraher Credit Union is a large progressive Credit Union operating in Cork City, with €101 m in assets, 16,000 members. Our two offices are located at Bakers Road and at Harbourview Road are within an easy commute of most Cork city locations.
You will be an experienced enthusiastic person. You will have a high standard of education and have gained a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Credit Union, Bank or financial services environment.
Full Time Permanent – Subject to probation Period
The Salary and benefits will be competitive and designed to attract an experienced Member Services Officer. Educational and training opportunities are key to our philosophy of promoting the development of our people. Entry to Company Pension scheme subject to probation period.
Reporting to: The Credit Union Operations Manager
Work role and responsibilities:
- Delivering a top-class Service to our members.
- Processing transactions on the Credit Union system at the front counter.
- Handling cash transactions and balancing your cash position.
- Dealing with loan applications and drawdowns.
- Dealing with members and member queries in the member service hub.
- Carrying out other front and back-office tasks.
- A third level qualification (Not essential)
- QFA / APA (Not essential)
- Leaving Certificate.
- Strong numeric and IT skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Please Submit detailed CV by email to the CEO Brian Neville: email@example.com Please Quote Reference: EXPER100 The Closing date is Monday August 8, 2022, at 5.30 PM.