Gurranabraher Credit Union is a large progressive Credit Union operating in Cork City, with €101 m in assets, 16,000 members. Our two offices are located at Bakers Road and at Harbourview Road are within an easy commute of most Cork city locations.
1-year Fixed Term Contract of employment – Subject to probation Period.
39 Hours per week
Reporting to: The Credit Union Operations Manager
Work role and responsibilities:
- Delivering a top-class Service to our members.
- Processing transactions on the Credit Union system at the front counter.
- Handling cash transactions and balancing your cash position.
- Dealing with loan applications and drawdowns.
- Dealing with members and member queries in the member service hub.
- Carrying out other front and back-office tasks.
- A third level qualification (Not essential)
- QFA / APA (Not essential)
- Leaving Certificate
- Strong numeric and IT skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Please Submit detailed CV by email to the CEO Brian Neville: email@example.com Please Quote Reference: FT1Y. The Closing date is Monday August 8, 2022, at 5.30 PM.