Gurranabraher Credit Union is breaking the mould for Credit Unions with the announcement if its #MakingAmazing Campaign. This announcement comes in the wake of a recent survey where Credit Unions have been recognised as the No 1 trusted brand in Ireland 4 years in a row (source The CXi Ireland Customer Experience report compiled for by Amárach Research 2018).
The first initiatives of this campaign were recently announced which allows members to apply for Loans at a time and manner that suits them.
- Gurranabraher Credit Union will open their Bakers Road Office until 7pm for Loans on Friday Nights) where:
- Members can make a new loan application
- Members can draw-down a loan
- Members can apply for Membership
(No Cash available after 5pm, Loans will be paid by EFT or cheque)
- Gurranabraher Credit Union members will also be able to apply for loans by phone 24/7 by calling 021 4303394*
*(Applications will be taken by our Out of Hours Loans Team, (please note that this service is for new applications and operators will not be able to discuss account details)
- Members can continue to apply for Loans online by going to gcul.ie .