Gurranabraher Credit Union is Open
We wanted to let our members know that we are open. We know that many of our members are understandably worried but we want our members to know that we will do everything in our power to continue provide services to our members over the coming weeks.
However, there are things that you can do now to prepare in the event that you will be unable to get to the Credit Union.
The easiest and best way to continue to transact with us is through our online system at www.gcul.ie. Here you can:
- Transfer funds to your bank account
- Make payments using you Debit Card
- Apply for loans
I don’t have access to my account online
If you don’t have access to your online account you can register here where you can complete a simple registration form. To complete it you will need:
- To create a Username (Something you can easily remember)
- Your Credit Union Account No (Please ring us at 021 4303394 if you need our help)
- To create a password (Something that you can easily remember)
Once you have submitted this, we will send you out a security pin in the post that you will need when you log in first.
If you have any questions about this please contact us at 021 4303394 or email any of the following
If you have previously registered but forgotten you Username, Password or PIN you can request now ones by clicking here
What can I do if I want to pay my loan but can’t come the Credit Union?
In this event and we would suggest one of the following 2 options
- that you complete a Direct Debit Mandate, we can do this online please click here to request an electronic form
- ring us with your debit card details we can set up a regular payment from your Debit Card to cover your loan repayments for the duration of this emergency
What happens if the Credit Union has to close?
We would hope that this will not happen however we have to plan for most eventualities. We have put into place some alternative measures that can be introduced in the event that the Credit Union has to close. We will continue to offer a phone service to our members however some of our services may be limited we will however be able to:
- Take loan repayments over the phone using a debit card or bank account
- Give advice on online transactions
- Provide a limited loans service (application and issue)
We will keep our members updated using all the channels available to us, but we know some of our Older and most vulnerable members may have difficulty in accessing this information. We would ask other members to share this information and help these members contact us if they need our assistance