Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a full service is provided. Please see MYCU for full details.
Proof of Identification – Passport or Drivers Licence
Proof of Address – Utility Bill dated within the last 3 monthsProof of PPS – P60, Medical Card or Public Services Card, Letter from Revenue/Dept of Social Protection.
For the person opening the Account on behalf of the child:
- The Child must be living with Parent/Guardian within the common bond when opening the account. (no requirement for Parent/Guardian to be a member)
- If child is living outside the Common Bond the Child may open an account provided a parent/guardian is a member of Gurranabraher Credit Union
- Parent/Guardian must provide Proof of Identification – Passport or Drivers Licence
- Parent/Guardian must provide Proof of Address – Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months showing an address within the Common Bond
- Parent/Guardian must provide Proof of PPS – P60, Medical Card or Public Services Card, Letter from Revenue/Dept of Social Protection.
- For the Child under 16
- Copy of Birth Cert
- Proof of PPS (PPS Letter or medical card)
No unfortunately you will need to change the mandate at the counter. However there is no need to queue up just go straight to our Member Hub in our Bakers Road Office.
Yes, if you are registered for CUOnline you can use your debit card to make a loan repayment or top up your savings.
Your International Bank Acccount Number is the number that identifies your account for electronic payments. You can find your 16 digit Credit Union IBAN, on your Statement, transaction receipt or accessing your online account.
Unfortunately we cannot allow any person other than the named account holder to order a statement, withdraw money or amend the details on the account. In the case of infirmity of the account holder, a power of attorney, will be required.
We cannot share any personal or sensitive details on an account over the phone. We advise members to register for online access through www.gcul.ie
Check out what’s new at Gurranabraher Credit Union
Gurranabraher Credit Union is a large progressive Credit Union operating in Cork City, with €101 m in assets, 16,000 members. Our two offices are located